Best Cut Resistant Gloves
When working with sharp knives the user should wear protection of their hands with the best cut resistant gloves.
There are many different gloves on the market for different types of protection but there isn’t one that will cover every eventuality.
Gloves that are cut-resistant to protect the hands when working with sharp knives and tools. There are different types of gloves:
A chainmail made from stainless steel rings to form a metal mesh. These are primarily used in the food industry, especially where meat is being processed.
Those made from cut-resistant material which is used to manufacture the gloves.The cut shapes of the material are sewn to produce the glove.
The knitted gloves are produced using a knitting machine, these are seamless, and can incorporate various special yarns. The flexibility of the glove is dependant on the gauge of the yarn is being used.The glove can coated with Polyurethane, Nitrite or Latex in solid of foam coating.
Because two standards that evaluate gloves cut-resistance ISO 13997 and EN388:2003. Each has its own method of evaluation of cut resistant gloves level 5.
If viewing from Canada, France or United Kingdom articles selected to view may be substituted for an equivalent model if the selected model is not available in your country.
In the cut resistant gloves review of the top 5 cut-resistant gloves, only those with a cut-resistance level 5 will be included:
Epica Cut Resistant Gloves with CE Level 5 Protection, 1 Pair-3 Year Warranty
- The gloves the best quality cut resistant food grade.
- The material has inclusion of 4 cut resistant yarns.
- The resulting product is s time stronger than leather.
- Only stainless metal mesh cur resistant gloves are the only product to give a higher protection.
- An excellent product to use in the kitchen to minimise the risk when slicing or cutting.
- The Epica gloves subjected to safety and performance test to Level 5 award cut resistance.
- This will give confidence in using a sharp knife, tools and handling glass.
- The gloves are available in two sizes to fit men’s snd women’s hands and the knit material of high end product.
- The gloves have a stretch recovery from specially manufacturing process this allows flexibility and manual dexterity.
This makes the gloves a very good addition for knife wood carving.
See the latest price of Epica Gloves here…
WISLIFE Cut Resistant Gloves ;Level 5 Protection, Food Grade,EN388 Certified, Safty Gloves for Hand protection and yard-work, Kitchen Glove for Cutting and slicing,1 pair (Large)
- The durable gloves made from Dyneema making them cut resistant and much stronger than leather.
- The cut resistance meets the EN388 so qualify for the level 5 cut resistance standard.
- The butchers gloves are of food grade so absolutely food safe.
- For oyster shucking, slicing and kitchen applications the Wislife chainmail glove is perfect model.
- It is also ideal for pumpkin and wood carving.
- Also the comfortable lightweight gloves made with a high polyethene content.
See the latest price of WISLIFE Gloves here…
Kibaron Kitchen Cut Resistant Gloves: Best Fitting, Food Grade with Cut Level 5 Protection for Your Safety, Medium
- To ensure that the gloves are a perfect fit it is necessary to use a size chart.
- Then the ultra-thin cut gloves are comfortable thus providing the maximum control of any cutting operation.
- The gloves are of premium food safe protecting the hands of the restaurant or the home chef.
- The fiber used in construction is of the latest technology, lightweight and breathable.
- The durable gloves meet Level 5 EN388 standard cut resistance being 4 times the strength of leather gloves.
- A 100% lifetime guarantee is to show that Kibaron has full confidence in their product.
- They therefore will replace or give a full refund if the purchaser is unsatisfied with the purchase.
Cut Resistant Gloves,Simlife – High Performance Level 5 Protection,Food Grade Kitchen and Work Safety,Lightweight,
Breathable,Durable and Extra Comfortable(Large)
- Simlife gloves have a new fiber blend technology that make then 8 times stronger than standard leather resistant gloves.
- With this they have the EN388 level 5 cut resistance awarded.
- The gloves made to endure sharp edged blades used in food preparation.
- The grip obtained is comfortable and convenient for small and large hands.
When wearing the gloves dexterity and precision is obtained.
- They install confidence when preparing food, changing blades and undertaking household repairs.
- The gloves made from a high polyethene unique material. So made them durable, lightweight and breathable stretch fit.
.The reviews are very good and there are none lower than 3 star.
See the latest price of Simlife here…
NoCry Cut Resistant Gloves – High Performance Level 5 Protection, Food Grade. Size Small, Free Ebook Included!
- The gloves have 4 times the strength of leather, being durable and constructed from resistant material of the highest level.
- The superior grip obtained wearing the glove is comfortable and snug for small and large hands.
- This provides complete dexterity and required precision when doing jobs or preparing food.
- The protection is not bulky but comfortable and lightweight resistant gloves.
- They have the EN388 award for cut resistance gloves level 5.
- They are very good for kitchen applications, oyster shucking, carpentry and wood carving.
- The gloves are machine washable to keep the gloves clean and 100% food safe.
Recommendations of the best cut resistant gloves
The 5 gloves reviewed all posses resistant properties and are not exorbitent in cost there is however two that demonstrate that extra benefit:
Kibaron Kitchen Cut Resistant Gloves: Best Fitting, Food Grade with Cut Level 5 Protection for Your Safety, Medium, giving the purchaser a lifetime guarantee of full refund.
Cut Resistant Gloves,Simlife – High Performance Level 5 Protection,Food Grade Kitchen and Work these gloves had very good reviews and no 1 or 2 star criticisms.
Which are the best tool sharpening systems?…more…